Saturday 16 March 1907
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Cayce and Paul Eydoux.
Life and Passion of Christ, directed by Ferdinand Zecca, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 1907!
Which were the important events of 16 March 1907 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 March 1907
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Maple Leaf Rag - U.S. Marine Band
- Good-a-Bye, John! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?