Wednesday 16 March 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 1910!
Which were the important events of 16 March 1910 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
- Aladar Gerevich: Hungary -- Sabres (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Martijn Lijnema: Boer / resistance fighter (WWII).
- Norman Wooland: Dusseldorf, Germany -- Actor (Hamlet).
- Andrew Miller-Jones: British TV pioneer.
- Barney Oldfield sets land speed record of 131.7 mph at Daytona.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- You Ain't Talking to Me - Eddie Morton
- Emmaline - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?