Sunday 16 March 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Hiawatha, directed by Hilde Hadges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 16 March 1913 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- American Quartet - That Old Girl of Mine
- On the Road to Mandalay - Frank Croxton
- When I Get You Alone To-Night - Ada Jones & Walter Van Brunt
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?