Monday 16 May 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La revolución de Mayo, directed by Mario Gallo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1910!
Which were the important events of 16 May 1910 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Horacio Rivero: The first Puerto Rican and Hispanic four-star Admiral, and second Hispanic to become a full Admiral in the modern United States Navy.
- Robert Courtine: French food writer, who also wrote under the pen names "La Reynière" and "Savarin".
- Aleksandr Ivanovich Laktionov: Russian painter (d. 1972).
- Olga Bergholz: Russian poet and author (d. 1975).
- Olga Berggolts: Russian poet (d. 1975).
- Higashifushimi Kunihide: Japanese monk and educator (d. 2014)
- Aleksandr Laktionov: Russian painter and educator (d. 1972)
- Henri E Cross [Delacroix] French painter: dies at age 53.
- US Bureau of Mines forms.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Has Anybody Here Seen Kelly? - Nora Bayes
- Il Trovatore - Miserere (I Have Sighed to Rest Me) - Enrico Caruso & Frances Alda
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?