Saturday 16 May 1992
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kirstie Maldonado and Davika Hoorne.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Please Don't Go by KWS was in the top 5 hits.
Alien³, directed by David Fincher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ashes of Empire or EPIC.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1992!
Which were the important events of 16 May 1992 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Kirstie Maldonado: Pop Singer.
- Davika Hoorne: Davika Hoorne Thai-Belgian model and actress.
- Jeff Skinner: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Smells Like Nirvana, by Weird Al Yankovic hits #35
- Polls show Perot, Bush and Clinton could be in a deadlock
- US space shuttle STS-49 lands (maiden voyage of Endeavour).
- US polls show presidential candidates Ross Perot, George Bush, and Bill Clinton could be in a deadlock.
- 118th Preakness: Chris McCarron aboard Pine Bluff wins in 1:55.6.
- May 17 ampndash Bosnian War: U.N. peacekeepers withdraw from Sarajevo.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 May 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
- U2 - One
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?