Sunday 16 November 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ann Dore and Angelo Gilardino.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1941 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Ann Dore: McLaughlin; US Secretary of Labor (1987-).
- Angelo Gilardino: Italian guitarist composer and musicologist.
- Gerry Marshall: English race car driver (d. 2005).
- Dan Penn: US songwriter / producer / gospel singer (Out in Left Field).
- German troops conquer Kertsh (probably)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?