Monday 16 November 1942
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
You Were Never Lovelier, directed by William A. Seiter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1942!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1942 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
- Donna McKechnie in Pontiac: Michigan, USA; actress/dancer (Company).
- Joanna Pettet: English-Canadian actress.
- Willie Carson: Scottish retired jockey in thoroughbred horse racing.
- Assault of US B-17 Flying Fortresses on airport at Sidi Ahmed
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1942 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?