Friday 16 November 2001
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Family Affair by Mary J. Blige.
In UK Because I Got High by Afroman was in the top 5 hits.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, directed by Chris Columbus, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Desecration: Antichrist Takes the Throne by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Justice League.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fly! II or Lego Bionicle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 2001!
Which were the important events of 16 November 2001 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 16 November
- Tommy Flanagan: American jazz pianist (Born 1930).
- The first Harry Potter film, ''Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'', is released, grossing US , becoming the second highest grossing film around the world of all time, behind ''Titanic''.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?