Tuesday 16 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1906 ?
- George Martin: Lott Jr tennis champion (1931 US Open runner-up).
- Leon Klimovsky: Argentine film director (d. 1996).
- Dino Buzzati: Italian journalist, dramatist and novelist called, "an Italian Kafka.
- Roger Guichardan: Chambéry Journalist.
- Bernard Challe: Commercy Military man.
- León Klimovsky: Argentinian actor director and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- Imposter Wilhelm Voigt impersonates a Prussian officer and takes over the city hall in Köpenick for a short time.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There Never was a Girl Like You - James McCool
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?