Tuesday 16 October 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1906!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1906 ?
- George Martin: Lott Jr tennis champion (1931 US Open runner-up).
- Leon Klimovsky: Argentine film director (d. 1996).
- Dino Buzzati: Italian journalist, dramatist and novelist called, "an Italian Kafka.
- Roger Guichardan: Chambéry Journalist.
- Bernard Challe: Commercy Military man.
- León Klimovsky: Argentinian actor director and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- Imposter Wilhelm Voigt impersonates a Prussian officer and takes over the city hall in Köpenick for a short time.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 16 October 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There Never was a Girl Like You - James McCool
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?