Monday 16 October 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard Mortier and Otto Bulow.
Giovanna la pallida, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1911 ?
- Gerard Mortier: Belgium sport Champion.
- Otto Bulow: Germany Military man.
- Otto von Bülow: German commander (d. 2006).
- Mexican Revolution: Felix Diaz, nephew of Porfirio Diaz, occupies the port of Veracruz as a sign of rebellion against Madero.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Save Up Your Kisses for a Rainy Day - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- When You're in Town - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?