Sunday 16 October 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Red Dust, directed by Clark Gable, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 October 1932!
Which were the important events of 16 October 1932 ?
- Henry Jay Lewis: Los Angeles, California -- Conductor / bass (LA Philharmonic 1955-59).
- Henry Lewis in Los Angeles: California, USA; conductor/bass (Los Angeles Philharmonic 1955-59).
- Henry Lewis: American musician and conductor, one of the first black conductors to break the color barrier and lead a major symphony orchestra.
- Detlev Rohwedder: German lawyer, economist and politician.
- John Grant: English journalist and politician (d. 2000).
- Lucien Paiement: Canadian physician and politician (d. 2013)
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?