Friday 17 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1903 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Nicolas Nabokov: Russian-American composer and educator (d. 1978).
- Gregor Piatigorsky: Ukrainian-American cellist and educator (d. 1976).
- Morgan Taylor: American hurdler and coach (d. 1975).
- Nicolas Nabokov Near Lubcha Minsk Russia: composer (The Holy Devil).
- André-Marie Trémeaud: French senior government official, known for being the target of an assassination attempt probably ordered by Soviet service in 1957 that killed his wife.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- There's No Place Like Home - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?