Thursday 17 April 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Quo Vadis?, directed by Enrico Guazzoni, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1913!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1913 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Paul Langton: Salt Lake City, Utah -- Actor (Leslie-Peyton Place).
- Richard Travis: Carlsbad, New Mexico -- Actor (Missile to the Moon).
- William James: American artist, a painter and violin maker, a grandson of the philosopher William James and a grandnephew of the writer Henry James.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Night Long - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- On the Mississippi (Medley) - Sousa's Band
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?