Saturday 17 April 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1920 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Joan "Maudie": Warburton painter.
- Edmonde Charles-Roux: French editor, writer and reporter, she served as a nurse as well as a resistance fighter during WWII.
- Bengt N Anderberg: Swedish poet / writer (Kain).
- American Professional Football Association forms (NFL).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alice Blue Gown - Edith Day (Rosario Bourdon Orchestra)
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Was There Ever a Pal Like You? - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?