Sunday 17 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Donald Barron and Harold Johnson.
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1921 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Donald Barron: CEO (Midland Bank).
- Harold Johnson: American astronomer and university professor.
- Sergio Sollima: Italian film director primarily of westerns and crime dramas.
- Earl Montgomery: Memphis Actor.
- Manuel Dimech: Maltese philosopher and social reformer (Born 1860).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 April 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?