Sunday 17 April 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Prometheus, directed by August Blom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1921 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Earl Montgomery: Memphis Actor.
- Sergio Sollima: Italian film director primarily of westerns and crime dramas.
- Harold Johnson: American astronomer and university professor.
- Donald Barron: CEO (Midland Bank).
- Manuel Dimech: Maltese philosopher and social reformer (Born 1860).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Peerless Quartet
- Timbuctoo - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Whip-Poor-Will - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 17 April 1921 and get them!