Wednesday 17 April 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bud Paxson .
Bride of Frankenstein, directed by James Whale, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1935 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Bud Paxson: American broadcaster founded Home Shopping Network and Pax TV (d. 2015).
- Provincial-National elections (Musserts NSB achieves 7.9% / 44 chairs)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?