Saturday 17 April 1954
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I See The Moon by The Stargazers was in the top 5 hits.
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1954!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1954 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Kim Tyler in Hollywood: California, USA; actress (Kyle - Please Don't Eat the Daisies).
- Michael Sembello: American singer-songwriter.
- Lester Square: Canadian guitarist (The Monochrome Set and Adam and the Ants).
- Roddy Piper: Wrestler.
- Rowdy Roddy Piper: Canadian professional wrestler.
- Riccardo Patrese: Italian race car driver of Formula 1 cars. He won the Grand Prix 5/13/1990. Starting with driving go-karts in 1974, Patrese became the world champion go-kart driver in 1977. He debuted in Formula 1 cars in 1982 at the Grand Prix in Monte Carlo. Winning six championships and many international competitions, he has joined the Benetton racing team since 1988.
- Lucretiu Patrascanu: Romanian communist activist (Born 1900).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1954 ?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?