Monday 17 December 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fernando Lopes-Graca and Russell C Newhouse.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1906!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1906 ?
- Fernando Lopes-Graca: Portuguese composer and musicologist (d. 1994).
- Russell C Newhouse: Inventor (d. 1998).
- Florent Bureau: Belgium mathematician who did research on the theory of functions, specializing in the ordinary and partial differential equations.
- de Crevecoeur: Pont ? Mousson Military man.
- Fernando Lopes-Graça: Portuguese composer and conductor (d. 1994).
- Russell Newhouse: American pilot and engineer (d. 1998)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 December 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1906 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Let it Alone - Bert Williams
- It's All Right in the Summertime - Ada Jones
- Sunflower Dance - Vess Ossman
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?