Tuesday 17 December 1940
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Santa Fe Trail, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1940
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1940.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1940!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1940 ?
- Kåre Valebrokk: Norwegian journalist (d. 2013).
- María Velasco: Mexican actress singer director and screenwriter (d. 2015).
- Maria Velasco: TV Actress.
- Kare Valebrokk: Norwegian journalist.
- Alicia Boole Stott: Irish mathematician (Born 1860).
- British troops occupies Sollum
- President Roosevelt, at his regular press conference, first sets forth the outline of his plan to send aid to Great Britain that will become known as Lend-Lease.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?