Monday 17 December 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wanda Hutchison and Bruno Racine.
The African Queen, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hallmark Hall of Fame.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1951!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1951 ?
- Wanda Hutchison: Rocker.
- Bruno Racine: French civil servant and writer.
- Pat Hill: American football player and coach.
- Ken Hitchcock: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Tatyana Kazankina: USSR -- Middle distance runner (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Dutch Communist Party members forbidden to be civil servants.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?