Tuesday 17 December 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Dominique by The Singing Nun.
In UK I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Move Over, Darling, directed by Michael Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1963!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1963 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 December
- Tsjoi Doo Sun forms government in South Korea.
- West and East Berlin sign accord about travel rules.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Singing Nun - Dominique
- The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
- The Caravelles - You Don't Have To Be A Baby To Cry
- Bobby Vinton - There! I've Said It Again
- Lenny Welch - Since I Fell For You
- The Beach Boys - Be True To Your School
- Dion Di Muci - Drip Drop
- Dale & Grace - I'm Leaving It Up To You
- Tommy Roe - Everybody
- The Murmaids - Popsicles And Icicles
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?