Monday 17 February 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Saty delaji cloveka, directed by Jra Sedlcek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1913 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Marc Jacquet: French politician, industrialist, minister, mayor of Barbizon; president of new society for the building industry.
- Charles Morazé: French historian and politician who was instrumental in the development of the social sciences in France.
- Charles Lolmede: Montauban physician.
- Rene Leibowitz: composer.
- Oskar Danon: composer.
- 1st minimum wage law in US takes effect (Oregon)
- New York Armory Show introduces Picasso, Matisse, Duchamp to US public.
- The Armory Show opens in New York City, displaying works of artists who are to become some of the most influential painters of the early 20th century.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Parisienne - American Quartet
- Fireflies - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?