Monday 17 February 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1930 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Michel Mourgues: French business executive, a former chairman of BRED (Banque régionale d'escompte et de dépôts), the largest of the popular French banks.
- Ruth Rendell: British writer of crime and psychological thrillers; an award-winner on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Benjamin Fain: Ukrainian-Israeli physicist and academic (d. 2013).
- Roger Craig: American baseball player and manager.
- Usko Merilainen: Composer.
- French government of AndrT Tardieu falls.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?