Sunday 17 February 1946
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Tomorrow Is Forever, directed by Irving Pichel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1946!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1946 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Steve Grossman: American politician, a candidate in the race for Governor of Massachusetts in July 2002.
- Jean-Pierre Martin: French architect, not to be confused with the writer of the same name (born in Nantes in 1948).
- Helge Jordal: Norwegian actor who has distinguished himself in several roles on the film screen, television, stage and cabaret theatres across the country.
- Alice Dona: French singer and songwriter.
- Marie-France Picart: French freemason, head of 'la Grande Loge féminine.
- André Dussollier: French actor and comedian, often nominated for best actor. He finally won the César award in 1998 thanks to his role in "Same old song". After his great success in "Three men and a cradle" (with Boujenah and Giraud). Directed several times by Alain Resnais, he was also nominated for the "Molière" (theatre).
- Zina Bethune in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Nurses, Who's That Knocking at My Door).
- Valdemar Bandolowski: Denmark -- Yachting (1976, 80 Olympics - Gold Medalist)
- Dodie Stevens: American singer
- Shahrnush Parsipur: Iranian-American author and academic
- Humanistic Covenant forms in Amsterdam.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 17 February 1946 and get them!