Sunday 17 February 1963
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Hey Paula by Paul and Paula.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
The Trial, directed by Orson Welles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 February 1963!
Which were the important events of 17 February 1963 ?
- Saint Evermodus
- Saint Alexis Falconieri (d. 1310)
- Saint Seven Founders of the Servites
- Random Acts of Kindness Day.
- Ancient Latvia - Tanis Diena observed.
- Saint Silvinus
- Roman Empire - Quirinalia in honor of Quirinus.
- Larry the Cable Guy: Movie Actor.
- Michael Jordan: American famed basketball star, known by some as the "Best Player Alive.
- Larry the Cable Guy: American comedian and actor.
- Michael "Air" Jordan in Brooklyn: New York, USA; NBA guard/forward (Chicago Bulls).
- Dan Reed: Rocker / actor (HOTS, Lake Consequence).
- Alison Hargreaves: British mountaineer (Born 1963)
- Jen-Hsun Huang: Taiwanese-American businessman co-founded Nvidia
- Rene Syler: American journalist
- Toru Terasawa runs world record marathon (2:15:15.8).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Bobby Vee - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Johnny Thunder - Loop De Loop
- The Drifters - Up On The Roof
- Ned Miller - From A Jack To A King
- The Miracles - You've Really Got A Hold On Me
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 17 February 1963 and get them!