Thursday 17 January 1907
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
while The Lady of the Decoration by Frances Little was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1907 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- André Laffon de Ladebat: French naval officer, a vice-admiral of the French Imperial Navy who died in Paris on 24 March 1874.
- Henk Badings: Dutch composer and music theorist born in Indonesia.
- Henk H Badings: Bandung, Indonesia -- Dutch opera composer (Orestes).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Linger Longer Girl - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?