Monday 17 January 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Economides and Edith S.
606 contra o Espirocheta Palido, directed by Paulino Botelho, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
On TV people were watching British Pathé News.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1910 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Michael Economides: restaurateur.
- Edith S: Green (Representative-Democrat-Oregon).
- Kenneth Rush: American lawyer, businessman and diplomat.
- David Rush: Walla Walla Politician.
- Wilhelm F Kohlrausch Germ physicist (Additiviteitsregel): dies at age 69.
- Thomas Crapper inventor (flush toilet): dies.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 January 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Carrie (Carrie Marry Harry) - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?