Monday 17 January 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1921 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Antonio Prohias: Cuban cartoonist (d. 1998).
- Dehl Berti: Pueblo, Colorado -- Actor (John Taylor-Guns of Paradise).
- Lorna deVaron: American conductor and educator.
- Herbert Ellis: American actor.
- Asghar Khan: Pakistani general and politician.
- Antonio Prohías: Cuban cartoonist (d. 1998)
- Roger Carpentier: French aviator, who on 12 December 1952 became the first Frenchman to break the sound barrier, in the Dassault Mystère II.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?