Monday 17 January 2000
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to What A Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera.
In UK I Have A Dream / Seasons In The Sun by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
American Psycho, directed by Mary Harron, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Testament by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rotten TV.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary or F1 Manager.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 2000!
Which were the important events of 17 January 2000 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 January
- Philip Jones: British trumpeter (Born 1928).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 January 2000
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
- Santana - Smooth
- Brian McKnight - Back At One
- Blaque - Bring It All To Me
- Marc Anthony - I Need To Know
- Missy Misdemeanor Elliott - Hot Boyz
- Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever
- Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?