Saturday 17 January 2004
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Mad World by Michael Andrews featuring Gary Jules was in the top 5 hits.
The Butterfly Effect, directed by Eric Bress, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kangxi lai le.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Backyard Wrestling 2: There Goes the Neighborhood or The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 2004!
Which were the important events of 17 January 2004 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 January
- Czes?aw Niemen: Polish musician (Born 1939).
- Ray Stark: American film producer and Hollywood talent agent who made over 125 films including "Funny Girl," "The Way We Were," and "Night of the Iguana.
- Noble Willingham: American actor best known for his role as C.D.
- Harry Brecheen: American baseball player and coach (d. 2004).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 January 2004
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?