Sunday 17 July 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Epton and Nicolas Stephan.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 July 1910!
Which were the important events of 17 July 1910 ?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- Feast Day of St Cynllo
- Iraq - Ba'ath Revolution Day
- Arthur Epton: American jurist, a circuit judge for Cook County and a member of the firm Epton, Scott, McCarthy and Bohling.
- Nicolas Stephan: French criminal, a gang leader and murderer who was sentenced to death and executed.
- James Coyne: Canadian lawyer and banker 2nd Governor of the Bank of Canada (d. 2012).
- Barbara O'Neil: American actress (d. 1980).
- Frank Olson: American chemist and microbiologist (d. 1953).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Popular Medley No. 4 - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Popular Medley No. 2 - Arthur Pryor's Band
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?