Tuesday 17 July 1990
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mariahlynn and Rylee Green.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Arachnophobia, directed by Frank Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Assault City or European Soccer Challenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 17 July 1990 ?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- Feast Day of St Cynllo
- Iraq - Ba'ath Revolution Day
Famous Birthdays:17 July
- Bernard Cowan: TV announcer, dies of kidney disease at 68.
- Minn Twins become 1st team to turn 2 triple plays in a game but lose to Boston Red Sox 1-0
- PLO-leader Jasser Arrafat marries Soha Tawil in Tunis
- New York Yankees' player Deion Sanders hits an inside the park homer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?