Saturday 17 March 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 17 March 1900 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
- Ruth Owens: American professional astrologer in Santa Fe, NM, 1939.
- Alfred Newman: New Haven, Connecticut -- Composer (Love is a Many Splendored Thing).
- Manuel Plaza: Chilean runner (d. 1969).
- Stanley Cup: MontrTal Shamrocks sweep Halifax Crescents in 2.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?