Tuesday 17 March 1998, St. Patrick's Day
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include SubZeroExtabyte .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith.
In UK My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
Wild Things, directed by John McNaughton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Street Lawyer by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching If I Ruled the World.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard or Grandia: Digital Museum.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 1998!
Which were the important events of 17 March 1998 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?