Thursday 17 May 2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Justin Kirk and Nicaya Wiley.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to All For You by Janet.
In UK Don't Stop Movin' by S Club 7 was in the top 5 hits.
Pearl Harbor, directed by Michael Bay, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlefront.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Ultimate Challenge or Flame of Recca.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 May 2001!
Which were the important events of 17 May 2001 ?
- Norwegian Constitution Day or Syttende Mai.
- Dfa das Letras Galegas ("Galician Literature Day") ? holiday in Galicia, honouring the Galician language.
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of 'Azaamat (Grandeur) ? First day of the fourth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Saint Paschal Baylon or Pascal Baylon
- Saint Montanus
- Saint Dietmar
- Saint Pamphamer
- International Day Against Homophobia aka IDAHO
- Saint Pamphalon
- Saint Solochon
- Saint Adrian of Alexandria
- Justin Kirk: American infanticide victim, allegedly killed by his mother on March 8, 2005.
- Nicaya Wiley: Dancer.
- Frank G Slaughter: American novelist and physician (Born 1908).
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?