Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1905 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Astrid : Swedish-Belgian royalty, married King Leopold III of Belgium November 1926.
- Astrid Bernadotte: Princess of Sweden.
- Mischa Auer [Ounskowsky]: St. Petersburg, Russia -- Actor (My Man Godfrey).
- Wazyk [Adam Wagman]: Polish poet / author (Eyes & Mouth).
- Franéois Quilici: Ajaccio Journalist.
- Astrid of: Astrid of Sweden (d. 1935)
- Mischa Auer: Russian-born American actor who moved to Hollywood in the late 1920s. He first appeared in film in 1928. Auer had a long career playing in many of the era's best known films, and he received an Academy Award nomination in 1936. He later moved into television and acted in films again in France and Italy well into the 1960s. He died of cardiovascular disease in Rome on 5 March 1967.
- Anneliese Maier: German historian of science.
- Queen Astrid: of the Belgians (d. 1935)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Where the Morning Glories Twine Around the Door - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?