Monday 17 November 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1913 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Christiane Noblecourt: French Egyptologist, the first woman to be a fellow of the French Institute of Oriental Archaeology (IFAO), and the first woman to lead an archaeological dig, in 1938.
- 1st US dental hygienists course forms, Bridgeport, Connecticut
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Elegie - Melodie
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?