Wednesday 17 November 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Last of the Mohicans, directed by Clarence L. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1920 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Camillo Felgen: Luxembourgish singer, lyricist and entertainer (Born 1920).
- Gemini Ganesan: Indian actor and director (d. 2002).
- Barbara Gibb: British-American noted family, wife of Hugh Gibbs for many years.
- The council of the League of Nations accepts the constitution for the Free City of Danzig.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Japanese Sandman - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I'll be with You in Apple Blossom Time - Charles Harrison
- The Girls of My Dreams - John Steel
- Dardanella Blues - Billy Murray & Ed Smalle
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?