Monday 17 November 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to That's The Way (I Like It) by K.C and the Sunshine Band.
In UK Space Oddity by David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, directed by Milos Forman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Ragtime by E. L. Doctorow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1975!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1975 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lord Infamous: Rapper.
- Kinga Baranowska: Polish mountaineer.
- Roland de Marigny: South African-born Italian rugby player.
- Infamous: American rapper (Three 6 Mafia) (d. 2013).
- Jerome James: American basketball player.
- Kay Johnson: Actress (Real Glory, Of Human Bondage), dies at 70.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
- Elton John - Island Girl
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- The Staple Singers - Let's Do It Again
- The Four Seasons - Who Loves You
- Jigsaw - Sky High
- Captain and Tennille - The Way I Want To Touch You
- Morris Albert - Feelings
- Natalie Cole - This Will Be
- War - Low Rider
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 17 November 1975 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?