Sunday 17 November 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Cream by Prince.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
The Addams Family, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1991 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 November
- Paul Reid Roman: Actor (Aviator, Blue Knight), dies of cancer at 55.
- Brigadoon closes at New York State Theater NYC after 12 performances
- 1st TV condom ad aired (FOX- TV)
- Detroit Lions player Mike Utley is paralyzed in a game versus Los Angeles Rams.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Prince - Cream
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Roberta Flack - Set The Night To Music
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Karyn White - Romantic
- Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?