Sunday 17 November 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland was in the top 5 hits.
Die Another Day, directed by Lee Tamahori, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Life of Mammals.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dead to Rights or Elevator Action Old & New.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 2002!
Which were the important events of 17 November 2002 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 17 November
- Frank McCarthy: American artist and realist painter (Born 1924).
- The UK government has refused to either confirm or deny the putative poison gas attack revealed on November 16, although it is known that three men are currently being held and investigated under the terms of the Terrorism Act 2000.
- An Italian court sentences former Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti to 24 years in prison for complicity in the 1979 contract killing murder of journalist Mino Pecorelli.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?