Saturday 17 October 1987
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jaros?aw Fojut and Hannah Douglass.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Lost In Emotion by Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam.
In UK You Win Again by The Bee Gees was in the top 5 hits.
Near Dark, directed by Kathryn Bigelow, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Omsen & Momsen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Halls of Montezuma A Battle History of the U.S. Marine Corps or Metal Gear.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 October 1987!
Which were the important events of 17 October 1987 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ignatius of Antioch; translation of Saint Audrey (�thelthryth); Saint Richard Gwyn
- United States - Black Poetry Day
- UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- French Republican Calendar - Aubergine (Eggplant) Day, twenty-sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Haiti - Jean-Jacques Dessalines (1806), State holiday
- Jaros?aw Fojut: Polish footballer.
- Hannah Douglass: Dancer.
- Bea Alonzo: TV Actress.
- Jarosław Fojut: Polish footballer.
- Hideto Takahashi: Japanese footballer.
- Abdul Malek Ukil: Bangladeshi politician (Born 1925).
- Late Nite Comic closes at Ritz Theater NYC after 4 performances
- 1st indoor World Series game (Minnesota Metrodome)
- 1st lady Nancy Reagan undergoes a modified radical mastectomy
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?