Tuesday 17 October 2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ryan Smith .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Against All Odds by Mariah Carey & Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
Charlie's Angels, directed by McG, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching 7 Numara.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arthur's Knights or The ClueFinders Search and Solve Adventures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 October 2000!
Which were the important events of 17 October 2000 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ignatius of Antioch; translation of Saint Audrey (�thelthryth); Saint Richard Gwyn
- United States - Black Poetry Day
- UN International Day for the Eradication of Poverty
- French Republican Calendar - Aubergine (Eggplant) Day, twenty-sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Haiti - Jean-Jacques Dessalines (1806), State holiday
- In Hollywood, Don Rickles receives a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
- Hatfield rail crash, United Kingdom: Part of a rail shatters as a passenger train passes over it four people are killed, 70 are injured.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?