Thursday 18 April 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1907!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1907 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Stephen Longstreet: American writer (All or Nothing).
- Miklos Rozsa: Hungarian-born composer (d. 1995).
- André Thirion: French writer, member of the Surrealists, theoretician and political activist.
- Jean-Luc Tournier: Pontarlier physician.
- Miklós Rózsa: Hungarian-American composer and conductor (d. 1995).
- Fairmont Hotel opens.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Ideale (My Ideal!) - Enrico Caruso
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?