Tuesday 18 April 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include George Huntington Hartford II New York City and Francis Frederick.
The Fatal Wedding, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1911 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- George Huntington Hartford II New York City: New York, A&P heir.
- Francis Frederick: Johnson architect.
- Huntington Hartford: American philanthropist and heir to the A&P fortune.
- Ilario Bandini: Italian businessman and race car driver (d. 1992).
- Maurice Goldhaber: Ukrainian-American physicist and academic (d. 2011).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 April 1911
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Come, Josephine, in My Flying Machine - Blanche Ring
- On Mobile Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Merry Wedding Bells - Lyric Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?