Thursday 18 April 1918
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Trap, directed by George Archainbaud, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1918!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1918 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- André Bazin: French film theorist, one of cinema's most important and influential thinkers.
- Tony Mottola Kearney New Jersey: president of Sony Music Entertainment/guitarist/host (Melody Street).
- Roger de: Grey president (Royal Academy).
- Robert Zimonyi Hungary: cox (Olympics-Hungary-bronze-1948/US-gold-1964).
- Gabriel Axel: Danish-French actor director and producer (d. 2014).
- Shinobu Hashimoto: Japanese director producer and screenwriter
- Clifton Hillegass: American publisher founded CliffsNotes (d. 2001)
- Tony Mottola: American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- Cleveland center fielder Tris Speaker turns an unassisted double play.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Indianola - Prince's Orchestra
- Hello, My Dearie - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?