Friday 18 April 1930
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Paramount on Parade, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1930 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Clive Revill: Wellington, New Zealand -- Actor (Legend of Hell House).
- Alfons Martin: Belgian champion swimmer.
- Angus Lennie: Scottish actor best known for his film appearance as Archibald Ives in "The Great Escape" (1963).
- BBC Radio announces that there is no news on that day.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?