Thursday 18 April 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Unchained Melody by Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Spirited Away, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Villa by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 2002!
Which were the important events of 18 April 2002 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 18 April
- Wahoo McDaniel: American football player and professional wrestler (Born 1938).
- The discovery of a new insect order, Mantophasmatodea, is announced.
- A small aircraft crashes on the Pirelli building in Milan, Italy, killing two women.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?