Tuesday 18 August 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
33.333, directed by Gustaf Molander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 August 1925!
Which were the important events of 18 August 1925 ?
- RC saints - Saint Helena of Constantinople,Saint Alberto Hurtado
- Buhe in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- Helen Wambach: American licensed psychologist who, as a reincarnation researcher, is noted for her demographic studies showing that prior lives which people recall match their social and economical class at present.
- Franca Marzi: Italy Actor.
- Eugenio Rodriguez Vega: Costa Rican writer, politician, and historian.
- Pierre Grondin: French Canadian cardiac surgeon (Born 1925).
- Anis Mansour: Egyptian journalist and author (d. 2011).
- Brian W[ilson] Aldiss: United Kingdom -- Sci-fi author (Helliconia Trilogy)
- Tonny Til: Rocker
- Brian Aldiss: English writer and anthologies editor, best known for science fiction novels and short stories. His byline reads either Brian W. Aldiss or simply Brian Aldiss, except for occasional pseudonyms during the mid-1960s. Greatly influenced by science fiction pioneer H. G. Wells, Aldiss is a vice-president of the international H. G. Wells Society. He is also (with the late Harry Harrison) co-president of the Birmingham Science Fiction Group. Aldiss was named a Grand Master by the Science Fiction Writer
- Belgian and US sign treaty about war debts
- Cardinal Mercier warns Belgians against socialism / liberalism
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You and I Were Seventeen - John McCormack
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?