Tuesday 18 December 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 18 December 1900 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Boarding School Girls' Pajama Parade
A Thief in a Soubrette's Boarding House
Which were the important events of 18 December 1900 ?
- Roman festivals - Feast of Epona (during Saturnalia)
- R.C. Saints - Gatianus of Tours
- Also see December 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Niger - Republic Day (autonomous in 1958)
- Greek Orthodox Church ? Feast of Sebastian the Martyr
See other famous people born on 18 December
- The Upper Ferntree Gully to Gembrook Narrow-gauge (2 ft 6 in or 762 mm) Railway (now the Puffing Billy Railway) in Victoria, Australia is opened for traffic.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
When Reuben Comes to Town - Dan Quinn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD AND OTHER HISTORICAL NOVELS includes ten historical novels by American historical novelist Mary Johnston. Known for her works set in early colonial America, Johnston also wrote historical works set in Europe, during the American Civil ...
Robert Grant was an American author and a jurist who participated in a review of the Sacco and Vanzetti trial a few weeks before their executions.
This work has been selected by scholars as being culturally important, and is part of the knowledge base of civilization as we know it. This work was reproduced from the original artifact, and remains as true to the original work ...
Tell the world why 18 December 1900 is such a special date for you!